Quanta Matrimonial Finance
Quanta recognises that when it comes to divorce there can be an imbalance in the legal budgets of spouses involved, and therefore the legal resources that they can rely on. The issue of access to Justice is a significant one for the financially dependent spouse and in order to have the necessary legal representation and advice, there is a need for financial support throughout the matrimonial proceedings. The solution from Quanta is matrimonial finance, which can help address the lack of symmetry between the divorcing parties. Through such finance, the less financially dominant client is provided with the means to pursue a fair settlement, at a crucial time when they really need it.
Key Quanta Benefits
- Tailored financing focused on supporting early resolution and settlement
- Pre-approval for total case funding schedule up to case conclusion
- Transparency of fees
- Non-compounded Fixed interest rates for the duration of case and only applied to ‘drawn-down’ funds
- Limited outlay as both the facility set-up and interest fees are rolled into the loan
- No need for unnecessary insurance or Security
- Dedicated relationship manager throughout the duration of proceedings.