Quanta Litigation Finance
The Quanta Capital Litigation Finance proposition differs from most Litigation Funders and uses a traditional financing approach, delivered in a modern and innovative way. The necessary finance is provided to either the Law Firm or Client depending on the model, and a fixed monthly interest is charged for the rolling amount borrowed, but typically deferred to the end of the case. This together with a facility fee which is added to your loan means that there is clarity at the outset of what the finance will cost, without Quanta having to take a significantly disproportionate or ‘Champertous’ interest in the running and subsequent outcome of the case.
Irrespective of whether you are an individual or SME who needs ‘access to justice’ and a ‘level playing field’, or you’re a large corporate who doesn’t want the burden of funding a case and the uncertainties that comes with it; Quanta can provide the financial support you need to run the case and often on a non-recourse basis.
Key Quanta Benefits
- Tailored financing on flexible terms, bespoke to the specific case
- Pre-approval for total case funding schedule up to case conclusion
- Transparency of fees without having to concede a proportionate of awarded damages
- Non-compounded Fixed interest rates for the duration of case and only applied to ‘drawn’ funds
- Limited outlay as both the facility set-up and interest fees are rolled into the loan
- Litigation without financial risk as all litigation loans are coupled with an appropriate ATE insurance policy